The Welsh Advisory Committee on Telecommunications is hosting the March 18 event which will look at telecommunications problems affecting Wales and issues that will face the new regulatory body OFCOM which is due to be established in July following passage of the government's Communications Bill.
What does WACT stand for?
WACT stands for Welsh Advisory Committee on Telecommunications
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WACT
We have 9 other meanings of WACT in our Acronym Attic
- Work Authorization Control Systems (US DoE)
- Workload Analysis by Customer Segment
- World Association of Chefs' Societies
- World Association of Cooks Societies
- Whittier Area Cooperative Special Education Program (Whittier, CA)
- Women's Army Corps Service Medal
- West African Children Support Network
- Western Australian Council of State School Organisations Inc. (East Perth; Australia)
- Web Application Component Toolkit (PHP development framework)
- Wellington Artists' Charitable Trust (New Zealand)
- Wild And Crazy Things
- Wisconsin Association of Community Theatres (La Crosse, WI)
- Woman Abuse Council of Toronto (est. 1991; Toronto, Canada)
- Western Australian Clay Target Association
- Walker Art Center Teen Arts Council (Minneapolis, MN)
- Wisconsin Auto Collision Technicians Association Ltd.
- Washington Association of Community and Technical Colleges
- Washington Community and Technical Colleges (State Board for Community and Technical Colleges; Olympia, WA)
- Western Area Career & Technology Center (Canonsburg, PA)
- Woonsocket Area Career & Technical Center