The town also has the Wells National Estuarine Research Reserve at 342 Laudholm Farm Road and the headquarters of the Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge at 321 Port Road.
What does WNERR stand for?
WNERR stands for Wells National Estuarine Research Reserve (Wells, ME)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Wireless Network Entity
- Women's Network Exchange of Arizona (Lake Havasu City, AZ)
- Western New England College
- World Nano-Economic Congress (Cientifica)
- Western New England Double Bass Society (Northampton, MA)
- Women's National Emergency League (Australia)
- Wisconsin Nutrition Education Program (University of Wisconsin, Extension)
- Western New England Professional Horseman's Association
- Western New England Preparatory School Athletic Association
- Western New England Prep School Soccer Association
- West Northfield Elementary School (Canada)
- Windows Networking
- Wireless Networks and Emerging Technologies (international conference)
- Women's Network for Entrepreneurial Training
- Washington National Forest (North Cascades National Park; Washington)
- WebNavigationFramework (free software)
- Wednesday Night Fight
- Weld Neck Flange
- Wenatchee National Forest (Washington)
- Wereld Natuur Fonds
Samples in periodicals archive:
Telford III for his helpful advice and for a continuing supply of fluorescent antibody, the management of the Wells National Estuarine Research Reserve for permission to conduct research studies at the Reserve, and the residents of Monhegan Island and the Monhegan Associates for their continuing assistance and cooperation.