Des Moines Banking Market Wells Fargo's subsidiary bank, Wells Fargo Bank Iowa, National Association, Des Moines, Iowa ("Wells Iowa"), is the largest depository institution in the Des Moines banking market and controls deposits of approximately $1.
What does WFB stand for?
WFB stands for Wells Fargo Bank
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WFB
We have 24 other meanings of WFB in our Acronym Attic
- Wildland Fire Assessment System (Internet-based information system)
- Windows Firewall with Advanced Security (Microsoft Corp.)
- Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary (New York)
- Wraparound Fidelity Assessment System
- World Federation of Athletic Training and Therapy
- Wide-Field Astronomy Unit (University of Edinburgh; Scotland)
- Warfighter's Associate Workstation
- World Federation of Agricultural Workers (various locations)
- Wall-Forming Body (parasitology)
- Warhammer: Fantasy Battle (game)
- William Frank Buckley (founder and editor of National Review Magazine)
- WorkFlow Builder (Oracle)
- World Fact Book (US CIA)
- World Fellowship of Buddhists
- Wall Forming Bodies of Type I
- Wall Forming Bodies of type II
- Weighted Fair Buffer Allocation
- Welsh Farriers and Blacksmiths Association (UK)
- West Fenway Business Association
- World Famous Brand Association (Dover, DE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other financial institutions with a large presence in Southern California, including Bank of America, Washington Mutual and Wells Fargo Bank, will be closed on New Year's Day but say customers will have access to their money through ATMs.
The 54-story Wells Fargo Bank Building, totaling 1.
Company Also Announces Termination of Debt Commitment Letter with City National Bank and Receipt of Payment Demand from Wells Fargo Bank RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif.
Wells Fargo Bank is a subsidiary of Wells Fargo & Company, a $272 billion diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage and consumer finance through more than 5,400 stores, the Internet (www.
which was formed in 1993, and is jointly owned by First Data Merchant Services, a subsidiary of First Data, and Wells Fargo Bank, N.
Wells Fargo Bank is a subsidiary of Wells Fargo & Company, a $263.
Wells Fargo Bank is a subsidiary of Wells Fargo & Company, a $222 billion diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage and consumer finance through about 6,000 stores, the Internet (www.