What does WWBIA stand for?
WWBIA stands for Wellington West Business Improvement Area (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- What Would Brendan Do?
- What Would Brennan Do? (Bones; TV show)
- What Would Bubbles Do (Trailer Park Boys)
- What Would Buddha Do?
- What Would Buffy Do? (Buffy the Vampire Slayer; TV show)
- What Would Butters Do? (South Park)
- What Would Bear Grylls Do
- What Would Bernie Goetz Do
- Wagga Wagga Base Hospital (Australia)
- William W. Backus Hospital (Norwich, CT)
- Wisconsin Women's Business Initiative Corporation
- West Wyandotte Branch Library (Kansas City, KS)
- Wisconsin Web-Based Learning System (online instruction; University of Wisconsin)
- What Would Batman Do?
- What Would Bill Murray Do?
- Waste Watch Business Network (UK)
- Wooly Wonders by Nada
- World Wide Broadcast Network
- What Would Barack Obama Do?
- What Will Become of Me (Dave Matthews Band song)