Brenda Burrett, now aged 82, remembers being taken from Holly Lodge School in Smethwick to Wellington High School in Shropshire.
What does WHS stand for?
WHS stands for Wellington High School (New Zealand)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WHS
We have 213 other meanings of WHS in our Acronym Attic
- Wawasee High School (Indiana)
- Wayne High School
- Wayzata High School (Minnesota)
- Weapon System Handling & Stowage
- Weatherford High School (Weatherford, TX, USA)
- Weaubleau High School (Missouri)
- Web Hosting Service
- Web Hosting Solutions (Columbus, OH)
- Weir High School (West Virginia)
- Wellesley High School (Wellesley, Massachusetts)
- Wellston High School
- Welsh Health Survey (UK)
- Wenatchee High School (Wenatchee, WA)
- West High School
- West of Hurontario Street (Ontario, Canada)
- Western High School (various locations)
- Westfield High School (USA)
- Westhill High School (Stamford, CT)
- Westlake High School (Westlake Village, CA, USA)
- Westlake High School (Westlake, OH, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Though the Wellington High School student understands more than he can verbalize due to the effects of Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome, a congenital, neurological condition that affects his motor coordination and his ability to speak and process language.
At Wellington High School, the administrator also described the lack of alternative placements for students with disabilities as a source of tension.
Wellington High School was a member of the 2012 FTI GCC first place charity (Wellington PTO/PTAs) which received $150,000 that was distributed to Wellington's twelve public schools.
24 /PRNewswire/ -- In its third decade of honoring the nation's best high school athletes, The Gatorade Company, in partnership with RISE Magazine, today announced Ashley Brasovan of Wellington High School (Wellington, Fla.
Darrin Gamradt and Scott Phillips won their first three elimination rounds on 3-0 decisions, defeating top teams from Wellington High School, Florida; Hostos-Lincoln Academy, New York; and Appleton West High School, Wisconsin.