The editor is former head of clinical pathology at Wellcome Research Laboratories in England.
What does WRL stand for?
WRL stands for Wellcome Research Laboratories (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRL
We have 67 other meanings of WRL in our Acronym Attic
- Windows Research Kernel (Microsoft)
- Windows Resource Kit (Microsoft product)
- Woodward's Reagent K (biochemistry)
- Western Reserve Knitting Guild (Zanesville, OH)
- Work with User Profile (AS/400 main command)
- War Resisters' League
- Wavelength Reusing Level
- Weapons Release Line (US DoD)
- Western Research Laboratory (Compaq)
- Westinghouse Research Laboratory
- Westlake Reed Leskosky (Washington, DC)
- Wetlands Research Laboratory
- Willow Run Laboratories
- Work Related Learning (UK education)
- Worland, WY, USA - Worland (Airport Code)
- World Reference Lab (Pirbright, Uk)
- World Renowned Legion (gaming clan)
- World Running League (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nobel medical laureate Sir John Vane, also director of group research and development at the Wellcome Research Laboratories, also attended King Edward's.
Hitchings, her former co-worker at Burroughs Wellcome Research Laboratories in Research Triangle Park, N.
Scientists at the Wellcome Research Laboratories in Kent, England, cloned the gene for reverse transcriptase, the enzyme necessary for replication of the AIDS virus and the target for AZT.