This is all highly empowering in the context of teacher development and pedagogic knowledge but there remains a problem at the heart of the work: although there are many pictures extracted from well-known texts to illustrate the points being made, there is simply not enough of them to do justice to the analysis and this, in turn, tends to detract from the strengths that the authors bring to their work.
What does WKT stand for?
WKT stands for Well-Known Text
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WKT
We have 1 other meaning of WKT in our Acronym Attic
- Western Kentucky State College (now Western Kentucky University)
- Weekly Flying Schedule Product
- Windowing Korn Shell
- Well-Known Seasoned Issuer (SEC)
- Weekly Simulator Schedule Product
- Wroclawskie Kopalnie Surowcow Mineralnych (Polish: Wroclawskie Mines of Mineral Resources)
- West Kent Shooting School (UK)
- West Kitikmeot/Slave Study (research program; Canada)
- West Kitikmeot Slave Study Society (Yellowknife, NT, Canada)
- White Knights Templar (gaming)
- We Keep the Books LLC
- Western Kentucky Teachers College
- Waking Kills The Dream (band)
- We Know the Devil (gaming)
- Western Kentucky Tres Dias (ministry)
- Who Killed the Electric Car (play)
- West Kootenay Teacher Education Program (British Columbia, Canada)
- World Knife Throwers Guild
- Wielkopolski Klub Taternictwa Jaskiniowego (Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While Michaels covers everything in the Johannine text, he, admittedly does not have space to pursue the historical impact of some well-known texts.
That well-known text describes the destruction and looting of an Isaic temple in the town of Menouthis that followed a fight between a Christian student--one Paralius, whose brothers were members of the nearby Enaton monastic community and a group of pagan students whom Paralius had offended by mocking local pagan intellectuals and the traditional gods.
95 Paperback QM25 This fifth edition of a well-known text and atlas of gross anatomy maintains the combination of concise yet comprehensive text with high-quality, color dissection photos accompanied by clearly labeled line drawings for each photo.
He said he felt he had no choice after trying to use well-known texts that made no sense to him.
One of the book's chief merits is that, in order to make her case, DuPont intermixes well-known texts with lesser known ones (the Episodios).
The choral music was set to well-known texts, the ancient Christian poem, "Te Deum," and the traditional parts of the Latin Mass, although the Mass was sung in Croatian.
Several chapters provide more nuanced readings of well-known texts.