Gerardo Murray, the company regional vice president sales and marketing for Mexico, said, 'We're very excited to open the Holiday Inn Resort Acapulco in one of the most well-known ports in Mexico, Acapulco.
What does WKP stand for?
WKP stands for Well-Known Port
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WKP
We have 8 other meanings of WKP in our Acronym Attic
- Way Kambas National Park (Indonesia)
- Well-Known Object (network proxy)
- West Kendall Optimist (Miami, FL)
- Wirtschaftskammer Österreich (Austrian economic chamber)
- World Karate Organization
- Wadi Kom Ombo Land Reclamation (stock symbol)
- We Know Our Listeners (radio station)
- Werkgroep Kerkelijke Ondersteuning Vluchtelingenwerk (Dutch: Religious Working Group Support VluchtelingenWerk)
- Way Kool Project (software development)
- West Kootenay Power (electric company; Canada; est. 1897)
- Western Kentucky Paralegals (Paducah, KY)
- White Knuckle Productions (hunting videos; Mount Pleasant, IA)
- Wilayah Kuasa Pertambangan (Indonesian: Mining Power Area)
- Woodville Karst Plain
- Warren Kremer Paino Advertising LLC (marketing solutions)
- Welsh Kidney Patients Association (est. 1982; UK)
- Wes Kaapse Provinsiale Administrasie (Afrikaans: Western Cape Provincial Administration; South Africa)
- West Kentucky Powerboat Association
- Wet Kenbaarheid Publiekrechtelijke Beperkingen (Dutch: Recognizability Law Public Law Restrictions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The park boasts a wide range of facilities and those with children will appreciate that the well-known Port Aventura theme park - which will be opening its doors especially for the Christmas and New Year holidays - is just a short drive from Eurocamp's Vilanova Park.
Sagalassos, located in southwest Turkey, near the present town of Aglasun in Burdur province; roughly 110 kilometers to the north of the well-known port and holiday resort of Antalya.