John Colegate, a welfare rights officer, came and filled in endless forms for both Martin and I to receive benefits; his patience was unending.
What does WRS stand for?
WRS stands for Welfare Rights Officer (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WRS
We have 125 other meanings of WRS in our Acronym Attic
- Water Recovery System
- Water Resource System
- Wavelength Routing Switches (IEEE)
- Weather Radar System
- Weather Reconnaissance Squadron (USAF)
- Weather Report Suite (Grateful Dead song)
- Web Registration System (various schools)
- Web Report Studio (SAS)
- WebSphere Remote Server (software; IBM)
- Weedon Repair Standard
- Well Report Sepia
- Wester Ross Salmon
- Western Reformed Seminary (Tacoma, WA)
- Western Regional Switch Surveillance (Sprint)
- Wholesale Receiving System
- Wide Area Reference Station (FAA Wide Area Augmetation System)
- Wide-Area Ground Reference Station
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Society (Edmonton, CA)
- Wildlife Removal Services (Bloomington, MN)
- Wildlife Reserves Singapore
Samples in periodicals archive:
RNIB Welfare Rights Officer for Gwynedd and Anglesey Ellen Lloyd said: "Sight loss can result in additional expenses.
She worked as a welfare rights officer with Dundee City Council and had a son, Matthew, 26, from a previous relationship.
A DEPUTY Mayor battling motor neurone disease has praised a welfare rights officer for going the extra mile.
She started her working life as a Welfare Rights officer for Newcastle City Council.
I don't feel that I have done anything wrong Ms Irvine, of B a s senthwaite Avenue, Tower Hill, will represent herself at the appeal, but will have a welfare rights officer from Liverpool Citizens' Advice Bureau assisting.
Mr Markey joined the centre in August 1999 after a nine-year spell as a welfare rights officer in the North-east.
Ulman, a council welfare rights officer in Sheffield, said: "Five of us from the local pub did a list each and it's very much a team effort.