On April 3, the Ventura County Human Services Agency (HSA) launched the CalWORKs Welfare Information Network, or CalWIN, a computer system that automates welfare eligibility determination, budgeting, benefits calculation, and case management.
What does WIN stand for?
WIN stands for Welfare Information Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WIN
We have 252 other meanings of WIN in our Acronym Attic
- Warfighter Information Network
- Warrant Information Network (US DoJ)
- Wash Identify Notify (exposure to bloodborne pathogen response)
- Washington Interest in Negotiation
- Waste Information Network
- Water Information Network
- Water Infrastructure Network
- Watershed Information Network
- Weblogs, Inc. Network (blogs)
- Weight-control Information Network (NIDDK)
- Wellness Initiative Now (Texas Department of Criminal Justice employee health program)
- Western Identification Network
- Western Intertie Network
- Westplex Information Network (ISP for St. Charles County, Missouri)
- What I Need (R. King & Associates)
- What's Important Now
- Whip Inflation Now
- Wildlife Identification Number
- Winchester Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Welfare Information Network (WIN) 1000 Vermont Avenue, NW Suite 600 Washington, DC 20005 (202) 628-5790 www.
that was cosponsored by the Welfare Information Network (WIN).