The reinforcing consisted of non-galvanized welded wire fabric in a 4 x4-inch grid.
What does WWF stand for?
WWF stands for Welded Wire Fabric
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WWF
We have 95 other meanings of WWF in our Acronym Attic
- Wasser-Wasser-Energie-Reaktor (German: Water-Water Energy Reactor)
- Water-Cooled, Water-Moderated Energy Reactor
- Water-Water Energy Reactor
- Worldwide Education and Research Conference
- Water Wise and Energy Smart (conservation; University of Arizona)
- World Wide Education Services (India)
- World Wide Essence Society
- Western Wildland Environmental Threat Assessment Center
- Water & Wastewater Equipment, Treatment and Transport (trade show)
- Welded Wide-Flange (structural steel construction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3) edge forms, to 6" high, wood Unit Welded wire fabric, sheets, 6 x 375.