Apart from the above, the weighted average prices of flue-cured Virginia and white patta tobaccoes stand protected under the provisions of provincial laws in NWFP (reproduced below) as follow: Flue-cured Virginia Tobacco: The weighted average price of tobacco for the crop of any year to be paid by a tobacco company to the tobacco growers shall not be lower than the weighted average price paid to them for the crop of the immediately preceding year.
What does WAP stand for?
WAP stands for Weighted Average Price
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WAP
We have 159 other meanings of WAP in our Acronym Attic
- Watershed Assessment Procedure (forestry industry)
- Wavelength Assignment Problem
- weak anthropic principle
- Weapon Alternative Processor
- Weapon Appraisal Process
- Weatherization Assistance Program
- Web Access Project (National Center for Accessible Media)
- Web Affiliate Program
- Web Application Projects (Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 add-in)
- Web Application Proxy (software; Microsoft)