The weighted average loan to value (LTV) of the first and second lien mortgage loans is approximately 81.
What does WALTV stand for?
WALTV stands for Weighted Average Loan to Value
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- World Association for Laser Therapy
- Workshop on Advanced Learning Technologies for Disabled and Non-Disabled People
- Wadden Sea Long-Term Ecosystem Research
- Wireless Alliance for Testing Experiment and Research
- West Africa Long Term Perspective Study
- Weapons Analysis Lethality Tool Set
- Weapons and Launcher Test Set (US Navy)
- Windsor Area Long Range Transportation Study (Canada)
- Warthin-Like Tumor of the Thyroid
- Web-Assisted Learning and Teaching of Tamil (University of Pennsylvania)
- Wonderful Alternating Phase Technique for Zero Residual Splittings
- War Agency Liquidation Unit (US DOI)
- Perwakilan Umat Buddha Indonesia
- Water and Land Use Planning (California)
- Wait A Minute
- Walking Around Money
- Warfare Area Management
- Warfare Area Manager
- Warfare Assessment Module
- Warhead Arming Maneuver (cruise missile)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The weighted average loan to value ratio at origination was 68.
The weighted average loan to value ratio at origination was 70.
The weighted average loan to value ratio is approximately 75.