Liberty's PRIME Series 2010-1 RMBS offer, which was launched a week ago, was priced at 100 basis points over swap on the Class A1 AUD85m top tranche that carried a weighted average life of 0.
What does WAL stand for?
WAL stands for Weighted Average Life
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WAL
We have 48 other meanings of WAL in our Acronym Attic
- Wisconsin Area Killifish Organization (Franklin, WI)
- World Agni Kempo Organization (karate; est. 1998)
- World Association of Kickboxing Organizations
- West Australian Kendo Renmei (est. 1986)
- Sierra Leone (international vehicle ID)
- Wallops Island Airfield, Chincoteague, Virginia (airport code)
- Watertown Arsenal Laboratories (Massachusetts)
- WATS Access Line
- We Are Legion
- Wide Angle Lens
- Wilbraham Art League (Wilbraham, MA)
- Wireless Application Layer
- Wireless Auto Location (Schrader Electronics Ltd.)
- Wisconsin Association of Lakes (Madison, WI)
- Women as Leaders (various organizations)
- Wright Avionics Laboratory
- Write Ahead Log
- Washington Area Lawyers for the Arts
- Washington Association for Learning Alternatives
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CDO has an expected weighted average life of seven years, and the weighted average interest rate on the $348 million of investment grade securities sold is approximately LIBOR plus 0.
The weighted average life for the fixed and floating rate classes are 2.
TORRENS Series 2010-1 Trust offering is for AUD601m of Class-A notes with a weighted average life of 2.