This is despite the fact that Weighted Average Lending rate, or WALR has, so for, followed the changes in the DR rate in fiscal year-2011.
What does WALR stand for?
WALR stands for Weighted Average Lending Rate (economics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WALR
We have 2 other meanings of WALR in our Acronym Attic
- What A Load Of Crap
- Without Any Loss of Generality
- What A Load of Rubish
- Washington Association of Landscape Professionals (Edmonds, WA)
- Western Arctic Leadership Program (Fort Smith, Northern Territory, Canada)
- Wisconsin Association for Legal Professionals (est. 1967)
- Women at Amsterdam Leather Pride (Leiden, South Holland, Netherlands)
- World Accredited Lead Practitioner (World Certification Institute)
- World Association of Law Professors
- Worship, Art, Liturgy and Preaching
- Western Australian Law Reports
- Wet Adiabatic Lapse Rate (meteorology)
- Wrong Algorithm - Code Needed to Be Relocated (software fault)
- Webcomic Archive and Live Rant Update Script
- Wash Access Loyalty System (PDQ carwash manufacturer, Greenbay, WI)
- Wednesday Afternoon Lecture Series (US NIH)
- West African Languages Survey
- West African Linguistic Society
- Wireless Ad-Hoc Label Switching
- Withlacoochee Area Legal Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pass-through to the weighted average lending rate is 47 percent and occurs with a lag of one to one and half year.
As a result the weighted average lending rate of all commercial banks increased to 14.