The CDO has an expected weighted average life of seven years, and the weighted average interest rate on the $348 million of investment grade securities sold is approximately LIBOR plus 0.
What does WAIR stand for?
WAIR stands for Weighted Average Interest Rate (finance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WAIR
We have 1 other meaning of WAIR in our Acronym Attic
- Western Australia Iron Ore
- Word Alive International Outreach (Alabama)
- Will Accept, If Offered, the Position
- With Average Irrespective of Percentage (insurance)
- Wireless Application Infrastructure Provider (mobile communications)
- Wisconsin Automobile Insurance Plan
- Wooster Area Interfaith Partnership (Ohio)
- World Association of Investment Promotion Agencies
- Warehousing and Asset Investment Recovery (Canada)
- Wavelet Analysis of Image Registration (software; University of California, Los Angeles)
- Western Army Infantry Regiment (Japan)
- Wing-Assisted Incline Running (ornithology)
- Western Australian Industrial Relations Commission
- Washington Alliance for Immigrant and Refugee Justice (Seattle, WA)
- Warfighter Area Information Service
- Wassenaar Arrangement Information System
- Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale
- West Antarctic Ice Sheet Project
- West Australian Institute of Sport
- Wide Area Information Search
Samples in periodicals archive:
In particular, we understand that the Treasury is considering substituting a uniform rate, such as the applicable federal rate (AFR) (or, perhaps, AFR plus "one or two"), in lieu of taxpayer's individual determinations of their specific weighted average interest rate under Prop.