Given the policy implications of the information, on the magnitude of pass through and the lag structure with which the policy rate influences different market rates, this Paper seeks to measure the pass-through of the changes in six month Treasury bill rate to six month KIBOR, six month weighted average deposit rate and weighted average lending rate.
What does WADR stand for?
WADR stands for Weighted Average Deposit Rate (finance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WADR
We have 1 other meaning of WADR in our Acronym Attic
- West African Development Objective (Ghana)
- Washington Deed of Trust Investments (Seattle, WA)
- Washington Department of Transportation
- Western Australia Department of Training (Department of Training and Workforce Development)
- Wa Alternative Development Project (est. 1998; UN Office on Drugs and Crime; Myanmar)
- Web Auto-Discovery Protocol (Internet Engineering Task Force)
- Wireless Application Delivery Platform
- Working Adults Degree Program (California)
- World Association for Dynamic Psychiatry
- World Association for the Development of Philately
- West Africa Democracy Radio (Senegal)
- Wideband Acoustic Data Relay
- With All Due Respect
- Western Australian Association of the Deaf Recreation Association
- With All Due Respect To
- Washington Air Defense Sector
- Weapons Access Delay System
- Weapons Alert Designator
- Web Application Development Solutions
- Western Air Defense Sector
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was only during the first nine months of 2001-02 that the weighted average lending rate has declined more than that of the weighted average deposit rates.