Guilt of former Minister of Social Development Ravshan Sabirov was proved not only under the testimonies of his assistant Takhir Mirzkhmedov, but also under the weight of evidences, press service of Prosecutor General said on March 18.
What does WOE stand for?
WOE stands for Weight of Evidence
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WOE
We have 21 other meanings of WOE in our Acronym Attic
- Worcester Operatic and Dramatic Society (est. 1892; UK)
- WAN Over Digital Subscriber Line
- Workshop on Dependability in Service-Oriented Grids
- Women Development for Science and Technology Association (Tanzania)
- Walking on Eggshells
- War of Emperium (gaming, Ragnarok Online)
- War On Excess
- Warrant Officer Engineer (Royal Australian Air Force)
- Warriors of Eregion (Middle Earth online kinship)
- Way Of Eating
Samples in periodicals archive:
Over 2000 interactions between specific drugs or drug groups are profiled, and each article rated as to whether action is required, the severity of effects, and the weight of evidence.
Commenting on the decision, WADA President John Fahey said: "WADA has no such concerns as to the complete process and the overwhelming weight of evidence.
FA chairman David Bernstein said: "It is essential that we determine as soon as possible the weight of evidence behind these serious allegations .
Tsacheva nevertheless expressed concern that there should be such discrepancy between the view of the prosecution and that of courts regarding the weight of evidence against accused persons.