Weight for age Z-score (WAZ), height for age Z-score (HAZ), and weight for height Z-score (WHZ) were calculated according to the median value of the international reference population recommended by the National Center for Health Statistics/World Health Organization (WHO; 1986) using EpiInfo 2000 (U.
What does WHZ stand for?
WHZ stands for Weight for Height Z-Score (body measurement)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WHZ
We have 1 other meaning of WHZ in our Acronym Attic
- West Haven Youth Hockey (Connecticut)
- West Hartford Youth Hockey Association (Connecticut)
- Workspace for Helping You Link Instructions to Numbers and Events
- Who Helped You Log On?
- World-wide Hydrogeological Mapping and Assessment Programme
- West Haven-Yale Multidimensional Pain Inventory
- World Hindu Youth Organisation (India)
- West Hartford Youth Soccer Association (West Hartford, CT)
- We Honor Your Service
- West Highland Yachting Week (Oban, Tobermory)