4) In these equations, as in Equation 1, [alpha] is the Weibull scale parameter and [beta] is the Weibull shape parameter.
What does W-SP stand for?
W-SP stands for Weibull Shape Parameter
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 222 other meanings of W-SP in our Acronym Attic
- Woringer-Kolopp Disease (also seen as WK)
- Wireless Local Area Network (also abbreviated as WLAN)
- Window-Based Least Significant Bit
- Wavelet-based Multi-Resolution Time Domain
- Wisconsin Organization of Nurse Executives
- Western Pacific Satellite (DSCS)
- Wireless Private Branch Exchange
- Wheat Preliminary Yield Trial (agriculture)
- Wisconsin Quality of Life Index (questionnaire)
- Winston-Salem (North Carolina, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
dry -1]) Greek Symbols [LAMBDA] cumulative hazard function (unitless) [alpha] Weibull rate parameter (s) [beta] Weibull shape parameter (unitless) Subscripts TI time-independent TD time-dependent desorp relating to moisture desorption 1,2,3,4 subscripts delineating parameters REFERENCES Antheunisse, J.
The Weibull shape parameter [alpha] determines the time dependence of the baseline hazard: the latter increases or decreases monotonically according to whether [alpha] > 1 or [alpha] < 1.