In response to institutional investors' fears that the company's current inventory buildup is similar to its buildup seen during the 2008 financial crisis, Chou said the company currently has only two weeks of inventory, which is in line with expectations.
What does WOI stand for?
WOI stands for Weeks of Inventory
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WOI
We have 29 other meanings of WOI in our Acronym Attic
- World Organization for Human Rights
- West Orange High School (various locations)
- West Ottawa High School (Holland, MI)
- White Oak High School
- Worlds of Haruhi Suzumiya (visual novel)
- Wyoming Office of Homeland Security (Cheyenne, WY)
- Washington Off Highway Vehicle Alliance (Seattle, WA)
- Wisconsin Off-Highway Vehicle Association (Fond Du Lac, WI)
- World of Hurt Wrestling
- Waiting On Instructions
- Wheels of Italy (website)
- Wildlist Organizational International
- Window of Interest (digital imaging)
- Woodlands of Ireland (est. 1998; Dublin, Ireland)
- Woods of Infinity (band)
- Working on It
- World of Interiors (magazine)
- Whole-of-Institution Audits (educational quality assessment; Australian Universities Quality Agency)
- Wielkopolska Okregowa Izba Aptekarska (Polish: Greater Regional Chamber of Aptekarska)
- What's on in Cardiff (website; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Typically, the most used (and consequently the most often produced) subassemblies will have one-to-two days of inventory in kanban, and the most unique (and less frequently produced) subassemblies may have one-to-two weeks of inventory.
Picture what happens there: If you have a problem, it's immediately tested right there, and you don't have weeks of inventory.
This is a sharp downturn from the eight weeks of inventory that was the norm until last summer, when the levels began to fall due to an unexpectedly strong fourth quarter and some manufacturers' delivery problems.