Relatively few (3 percent) attended the Weekend Immersion in Nursing Informatics Program or participated in certificate programs (3 percent).
What does WINI stand for?
WINI stands for Weekend Immersion in Nursing Informatics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WINI
We have 1 other meaning of WINI in our Acronym Attic
- Women in Need Growing Stronger (Palatine, Illinois)
- Women in Need of Greater Strength (for Life South Florida)
- Women Investigating New Goals and Services
- Women's International News Gathering Service (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Working to Inspire and Nurture Girls for Success
- Worldwide Initiatives for Grantmaker Support
- Worldwide Initiatives for Grantmaker Support - Community Foundations
- Windows Hardware Engineering Conference
- World Indigenous Nations Higher Education Consortium
- World Institute of Natural Health Sciences
- Wenn Ich Nicht Irre (German: If I Am Not Mistaken)
- Women in Need Industries (Portland, ME)
- Windows Internet Protocol Configuration (Microsoft utility)
- CDS/ISIS for Windows (database software developed by UNESCO)
- World Independent Networks Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Windows Joint Instructional Input Program
- Windows Version of the Joint Munitions Effects Manual
- Werkstatt Innovativ Nachhaltiger Konzepte (German: Workshop on Innovative Sustainable Concepts)
- Wired Innovative Naughty Kids
- Wireless Information Network Laboratory (Rutgers University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kathleen Smith discussed a research study surrounding a Weekend Immersion in Nursing Informatics.
24-26 Weekend Immersion in Nursing Informatics, sponsored by the Nursing Computers Application Network, Eastern Ontario Chapter, in Ottawa, ON, Canada; contact V.
Kathleen Smith presented their 40th Weekend Immersion in Nursing Informatics (WINI).
6-8 Weekend Immersion in Nursing Informatics in Phoenix, AZ, sponsored by the American Nursing Informatics Association and the Philippine Nurses Association of Arizona.
4-6 Weekend Immersion in Nursing Informatics, sponsored by the Ontario Nursing Informatics Group, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada; contact C.