They include workshops on Anger Management at the University of Massachusetts Medical School, the YWCA Week Without Violence, as well as programs and activities sponsored by the Catholic Workers, and Worcester Peaceworks.
What does WWV stand for?
WWV stands for Week without Violence
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WWV
We have 11 other meanings of WWV in our Acronym Attic
- What Would Uncle Jesse Do?
- Wissenschaftliche Weltauffassung und Kunst (German: Science and Art World View; Institute Vienna Circle; Vienna, Austria)
- Wolf Watch UK (wolf rescue and conservation centre)
- World Wide Unique LUN Name (QLogic Corp)
- Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster (Germany)
- Wasserski Wakeboardclub Union (German watersport club)
- Wolverhampton Wanderers Unofficial Website (soccer fanclub; UK)
- [radio call sign for ] National Institute of Standards and Technology Time & Frequency shortwave radio station
- Wagner Werk-Verzeichnis (cataloging prefix for works of composer Richard Wagner)
- Walla Walla Valley Railway Company
- Well Woman Visit
- Workshop on Automated Specification and Verification of Web Systems
- World Wide Vacuum
- World Wide Video
- Walla Walla Valley Academy (College Place, WA)
- Wheeling West Virginia
- White Waltham Village Association (UK)
- NIST longwave (60 Kilohertz) Standard Time Signal (Radio station callsign)
- Whole Wheel Velo Club
- Wild West Veterinary Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
15-21 include: "Achieve Financial Differences Week," "Getting the World to Beat a Path to Your Door Week," "National Bus Safety Week," and "YMCA Week without Violence.
This year during the national Week Without Violence, Oct.
In the third day of the second annual Week Without Violence program sponsored by the YWCA, the women were urged to work for peace in the city and to speak out against violence and abuse.
Safe Passage is slated to air during the YWCA Week Without Violence, an annual public education campaign that focuses on practical and sustainable solutions to violence in our home, schools, places of work and communities.
Distribution of the Media Violence Inventories and ratings cards is being coordinated at the national level by the National Association of Attorneys General (NAAG) and the YWCA of the USA in conjunction with the Y's annual Week Without Violence events, Oct.