Thus, employees who obtain the full six weeks of wage replacement will begin to receive their benefits in the second week of leave and be paid through their seventh week of leave.
What does W/O stand for?
W/O stands for Week Of
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of W/O
We have 2 other meanings of W/O in our Acronym Attic
- Weight or Measurement
- White Male (personal ads)
- Watt Per Square Metre (energy measurement)
- With Modification of Vertical Profile
- Journal Static Weight Load to Rotation Speed Ratio (flange manufacturing)
- Walkover (gaming; elections)
- Washington/Obayashi (Joint Venture)
- Water in Oil (emulsion used widely in cosmetics)