The good news for Scotland, though, is that the players are beginning to come through again and with wee Gordon Strachan looking to change the way we play, then with some patience and support, we can start getting results again.
What does WGS stand for?
WGS stands for Wee Gordon Strachan (Gordon Strachan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WGS
We have 71 other meanings of WGS in our Acronym Attic
- Wisconsin Garden Railway Society (est. 1990)
- Working Group on Romanization Systems (UN)
- World Geographic Reference System (aka GEOREF)
- Working Group on Radio Site Clearance (UK)
- Website Graphics R Us (UK)
- Writings from the Greco-Roman World
- Wallops Ground Station
- Water-Gas Shift
- Waveguide Section
- Weather Graphics Switch
- WellPoint Group Systems (transaction processing)
- Westbourne Grammar School
- Wet Gevaarlijke Stoffen (Dutch: law on harmful material transport)
- When God Speaks
- While Guthix Sleeps (online gaming)
- White German Shepherd (dog breed)
- White Girl Status
- Whole Genome Shotgun (DNA sequencing method)
- Wideband Gapfiller Satellite
- Wideband Gapfiller System (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Which basically means that wee Gordon Strachan (below) goes straight to the top of the list.
Fast forward 141 years and another Scot, wee Gordon Strachan, appears to be doing the same sort of Caledonian thing with our footy team.
Byline: David Leggat WEE Gordon Strachan stands tall this morning as the most successful Celtic manager since big Jock Stein.
Wee Gordon Strachan bemoans Roy Keane's disappearance to the little boys' room.
And dare I say it, big Mo, described by wee Gordon Strachan as the fittest and strongest player he'd ever seen,yet was later accused of skiving/feigning injury by the same manager.
Wee Gordon Strachan has forged a nice team at St Mary's, but they could be set for a rare defeat there today.
Byline: HUGH THE only time I ever appeared in front of wee Gordon Strachan on a disciplinary charge was when I accused the former Celtic manager of sexism.