93; validity with Wechsler Objective Reading Dimensions reading scale, .
What does WORD stand for?
WORD stands for Wechsler Objective Reading Dimensions (test; Psychometrics Centre; University of Cambridge; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WORD
We have 16 other meanings of WORD in our Acronym Attic
- Working Organization for Retarded Children and Adults (Lake Success, NY)
- Whistler Off-Road Cycling Association (Whistler, British Columbia, Canada)
- Ways of Religious Coping Scale (Louisiana State University; Baton Rouge, LA)
- Web-Based, On-Line, Rehabilitation Case Management System
- Worcestershire (English County)
- Work Order Reporting and Communication System
- World Off-Road Championship Series
- Wales Office of Research and Development (Welsh Assembly; UK)
- Washington Organization for Reading Development
- Wau Organization for Relief and Development
- Women's Organisation in Rural Development (India)
- Work Order Record and Detail
- WORD Internet Assistant
- Women's Research and Documentation Centre
- What Others Remember & Digest Strengthens Spirits (R. King & Associates)
- Workshop on Object-Oriented Real-Time Dependable Systems (IEEE)
- War on Religious Extremists
- Write Once Run Everywhere
- Wisconsin-Ohio Reference Evaluation Program (Kent State University)
- Waba Open Robot Framework
Samples in periodicals archive:
Measures of literacy using a word recognition sub-test, a reading comprehension sub-test and a spelling sub-test taken from the Wechsler Objective Reading Dimensions (WORD) are also taken.