Webster's Encyclopedic Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language.
What does WEUD stand for?
WEUD stands for Webster's Encyclopedic Unabridged Dictionary
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Wood Energy Technical Transfer, Inc. (Canada)
- Wood Energy Technology Training (training organization in Canada for wood heat technicians; since mid 1980s)
- Weapon Enabling and Trigger Validation (military)
- Winsted Edge Tool Works (Winsted, CT)
- Wavelength Equalization Unit
- West Europese Unie (Dutch: Western European Union; Brussels, Belgium)
- Western European Union
- Westeuropäische Union (German: western European union)
- Wilderness Experiences Unlimited (Southwick, MA)
- Women and Equality Unit (Government Equalities Office; UK)
- Workshop on End-User Software Engineering
- Warranted Equity Value (finance)
- Weightlifting Encyclopedia Video Companion
- World Event Village (broadband media streaming; Sony)
- Wedding and Event Videographers Association
- Western Empire Volleyball Association
- World Electric Vehicle Association
- World Equine Veterinary Association
- Wireless Electric Vehicle Charging (Qualcomm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The latest Webster's Encyclopedic Unabridged Dictionary defines recovery as "regaining of or possibility or regaining something lost or taken away," and avoidance as "keep away from, keep clear, shun.