com THE STORY OF AIN'T: AMERICA, ITS LANGUAGE, AND THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL DICTIONARY EVER PUBLISHED tells of the publication of Webster's Third New International Dictionary, which added thousands of new words while breaking tradition in describing how the language was used.
What does W3NID stand for?
W3NID stands for Webster's Third New International Dictionary
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- World Wide Web Applets
- World Wide Web Consortium (also seen as WWWC)
- World Wide Web Consortium Extensible Markup Language
- World Wide Websites Creation and Consulting
- Shockwave 3d (filename extension)
- Worms 3D (computer game)
- Web-Based Three-Dimensional Virtual Body Structure
- World Wide Web Design Technique
- World Wide Web Domain Tools (Sydney, Australia)
- World Wide Web Journal
- World Wide Web Organization
- World Wide Web Consortium Québec (Canada)
- Chief Warrant Officer, Fourth Grade
- World Wide Web Wallon
- World Wide Wisdom Web
- Web for Business
- Warriors for Christ (German Christian hip-hop band)
- Warriors for Christ Wrestling (San Antonio, TX)
- Dogma W4 (Worth World Wide Web) Manifesto (website)
- Worth 4-Dot Test (ophthalmology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis This hippopotomonstrosesquipedalian word is the longest enshrined in Merriam Webster's Third New International Dictionary and, since 1982, the longest in the Oxford English Dictionary.
To be self-sufficient, according to Webster's Third New International Dictionary (1986), is to be "able to maintain oneself or itself without outside aid: capable of providing for one's or its own needs" (Gove, p.
For this definition of strikes, see Webster's Third New International Dictionary (Springfield, Mass.
Webster's Third New International Dictionary The FDA's approval of Rebif brings yet another choice for people with MS in an expanding menu of treatment options.
In Webster's Third New International Dictionary of the English Language, ed.
Jody-Anne and her coach spent roughly six months preparing for the national spelling bee in Jamaica, including carefully dissecting Webster's Third New International Dictionary.