Evolven will enable customers to achieve greater visibility into the granular configuration information of IBM WebSphere Application Server's application infrastructure which can affect the availability and performance of IT environments where IBM WebSphere Application Server is running.
What does WAS stand for?
WAS stands for Websphere Application Server
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WAS
We have 154 other meanings of WAS in our Acronym Attic
- We Are Scientists (band)
- Weapons Alerting System
- Weather Aid Scheme (Scotland, UK)
- Web Accessibility Specialist
- Web Application Security (consortium project)
- Web Application Server
- Web Application Stress tool (Microsoft)
- Web Attached Storage
- Web-Based Applications & Services
- Website Analytics Software
- Weeks After Seeding
- Weld Assembly Strongback
- Werkgroep Allochtone Studenten (Dutch: Workgroup for Foreign Students)
- West Australian Standard Time (GMT+0700)
- Western Associated Schools (Australia)
- Westfield Avenues Site
- Weymouth Ambulance Station
- Whitsunday Anglican School (Australia)
- Whole Air Sampler
- Wide Area Augmentation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
WebSphere Application Server conforms to J2EE (Java 2, Enterprise Edition), Sun Microsoft's framework for Java development and deployment.
Wily Technology, the leader in Enterprise Web Application Management, has announced increased support for IBM's AIX operating platform and WebSphere Application Server with the addition of Introscope AIX Platform Monitor and the latest version of Introscope PowerPack for WebSphere.
IBM is pleased that Compuware has chosen to provide support for IBM's WebSphere Application Server.