CrossView delivers this capability by leveraging the capabilities of IBM's WebSphere Remote Server and WebSphere Commerce platform.
What does WRS stand for?
WRS stands for WebSphere Remote Server (software; IBM)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WRS
We have 125 other meanings of WRS in our Acronym Attic
- Ward - Romano Syndrome
- Waste Removal System
- Water Recovery System
- Water Resource System
- Wavelength Routing Switches (IEEE)
- Weather Radar System
- Weather Reconnaissance Squadron (USAF)
- Weather Report Suite (Grateful Dead song)
- Web Registration System (various schools)
- Web Report Studio (SAS)
- Weedon Repair Standard
- Welfare Rights Officer (UK)
- Well Report Sepia
- Wester Ross Salmon
- Western Reformed Seminary (Tacoma, WA)
- Western Regional Switch Surveillance (Sprint)
- Wholesale Receiving System
- Wide Area Reference Station (FAA Wide Area Augmetation System)
- Wide-Area Ground Reference Station
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Society (Edmonton, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The IBM WebSphere Remote Server offering can be remotely deployed at the store from a centralized location, eliminating the need for IT skills at remote locations.