11b wireless networking, CompactFlash or SD Card slots, IBM's WebSphere Everyplace Connection Manager software and an integrated slide out QWERTY keyboard.
What does WECM stand for?
WECM stands for WebSphere Everyplace Connection Manager
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WECM
We have 2 other meanings of WECM in our Acronym Attic
- Water Extract of Cichorium Intybus (antioxidative effect)
- Weight and Eating Concerns Inventory
- Welsh Eye Care Initiative (UK)
- Workshop on Electro-Communication and Information
- World Entertainment Concepts, Inc. (est. 1990; New York)
- West of England Centre for Inclusive Living
- Windsor Essex Chatham Kent Bowling Association (Canada)
- West End College London (England, UK)
- World Exchange College of Language (China)
- Warfighter Electronic Collection and Mapping
- Weighted Error Correlation Matrix
- West End Capital Management LLC
- Workforce Education Course Manual
- Walter E. Clarke Middle School (El Paso, TX)
- Washington Educational Conferencing Network (Washington State University)
- Wealth, Education, Collaboration, and Opportunities (Fund Inc; Cleveland, OH)
- Western Electric Company (now Lucent Technologies)
- Wind Energy Production in Cold Climate (research project; EU)
- West of England Coalition of Disabled People
- Weed Control in Organic Farming (EU project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include the WebSphere Everyplace Access Client, WebSphere Everyplace Connection Manager Client (which allows seamless handoff between different types of network), and the WebSphere Micro Environment.
IBM has supplied its WebSphere Everyplace Connection Manager software so that users need not log on each time they move between areas of different network coverage.
Under the terms of the agreement Intermec will install the IBM WebSphere Everyplace Connection Manager into its mobile computers.