Standards such as the Open Grid Services Architecture (OGSA) and Web Services Resource Framework (WSRF) will need to mature before there is any hope of that being addressed.
What does WSRF stand for?
WSRF stands for Web Services Resource Framework
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WSRF
We have 2 other meanings of WSRF in our Acronym Attic
- Washington State Residential Care Council (Yakima, WA)
- West Souris River Conservation District (Canada)
- Western Shasta Resource Conservation District (California)
- Web Services Registry Description
- Wireless Systems Research Department
- Working Systems Requirements Development
- Worldwide Software Resources Directory
- Weapons Systems Requirements Document/Support Activity
- Western Square and Round Dance Association
- West Side Research and Extension Center
- Wood Shear-Resisting Frame (building)
- White Sheet Radio Flying Club (West Wiltshire, United Kingdom)
- Wood Supply Research Group (UK; University of Aberdeen)
- Workforce Support for Rural General Practitioners (Australia)
- Wyzsza Szkola Robienia Halasu (Polish band)
- Western Slope Reining Horse Association
- Washington State Railroad Historical Society (est. 1990; Pasco, WA)
- Wairarapa Smart Region Incorporated (New Zealand)
- Washington State Reading Initiative
- Wavelength Selective Ring Interconnect (fiber optic technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It makes use of the Web Services Resource Framework (WSRF) OASIS Standard, and is, in turn, used by the Web Services Distributed Management (WSDM) OASIS Standard.
The OASIS Web Services Resource Framework (WSRF) Technical Committee will define a set of royalty-free, interoperable, and modular specifications that will allow the relationship between a Web service and its state to be modeled in an explicit, standard fashion.
The OASIS WSN Technical Committee will coordinate efforts with the OASIS Web Services Resource Framework (WSRF) Technical Committee (also announced today).