However, he said it is believed across many online forums that PKNIC is also vulnerable to SQL injection - the most powerful cyber attack, according to Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP).
What does WASP stand for?
WASP stands for Web Application Security Project
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WASP
We have 87 other meanings of WASP in our Acronym Attic
- We Ain't Sure, Pal (band backronym)
- We Are Satan's People (AC/DC)
- We Are Sexual Perverts (band)
- We Are Sexy Pagans
- We Are Shilla Players (gaming clan)
- Weasel Attack Signal Processor
- Web Advertising and Special Promotions
- Web Agent Support Program
- Web Analytics Solution Profiler/Debugger (Mozilla Firefox)
- Web Application for Submitting Proposals
- Web Applications and Services Platform (WSDL, XML)
- Web Archiving Strategy Project (University of Melbourne, Australia)
- Web Standards Project
- Weighted Anomaly Standardized Precipitation
- Welcome, Acquiring Information, Supplying Information, Parting (interview structure)
- West African Stabilization Program
- Western Academic and Specialist Press (UK)
- What A Strange Person
- Whistler Adaptive Sports Program (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- White Anglo Saxon Pagan :-)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Misconfiguration is now one of the top 10 breach vectors according to the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) - BPIC misconfiguration has resulted in numerous high-notoriety attacks including the Hannaford and Heartland breaches.
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2003 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) has issued a list of the ten most critical web application security vulnerabilities.
5 urges not just code review but secure web application development from the beginning, relying on secure coding guidelines such as those issued by the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) that details the "top 10" most common vulnerabilities, including well-known methods such as broken authentication, cross-site scripting, injection flaws and denial-of-service attacks.
1) * "Develop all web applications based on secure coding guidelines such as the Open Web Application Security Project guidelines.