The tests were based on the OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) Top Ten list of application vulnerabilities, which serves as the industry's de facto standard for measuring web application security.
What does WAS stand for?
WAS stands for Web Application Security (consortium project)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WAS
We have 154 other meanings of WAS in our Acronym Attic
- Washington Academy of Sciences
- Washington Union Station (Amtrak station code)
- Washington, DC - Commercial (general airport code covering all strips)
- Waste Activated Sludge
- Water and Sewer
- Wavelength Allocation Scheduling
- We Are Scientists (band)
- Weapons Alerting System
- Weather Aid Scheme (Scotland, UK)
- Web Accessibility Specialist
- Web Application Server
- Web Application Stress tool (Microsoft)
- Web Attached Storage
- Web-Based Applications & Services
- Website Analytics Software
- Websphere Application Server
- Weeks After Seeding
- Weld Assembly Strongback
- Werkgroep Allochtone Studenten (Dutch: Workgroup for Foreign Students)
- West Australian Standard Time (GMT+0700)