What does WWOL stand for?
WWOL stands for Weather Watchers Online
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WWOL in our Acronym Attic
- What Would Obama Do?
- What Would Oprah Do?
- What Would Ozzy Do
- Wonderful World of Disney (former TV show)
- Women's Way of Entrepreneurship
- Willing Workers on Organic Farms (various locations)
- Wireless Workspace of the Future (San Diego, CA)
- Wonderful World of Flying (video magazine)
- Week's Work On Hand
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Universal Studio Islands of Adventure)
- World-Wide On-Line Systems
- World Wide Online System-Replacement
- Wonderful World of Make Believe (website)
- Willing Workers on Organic Farms
- World-Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms (est. 1971)
- What Would Optimus Prime Do? (Transformers fan base)
- West Wickham Operatic Society (UK)
- Wide World of Sports (ABC Sports)
- Workshop on Workstation Operating Systems (now Hot Topics in Operating Systems)
- World Wide Online Services (Germany)