Washington, Feb 5 ( ANI ): Today's regular clothing has the unexplored power to become tomorrow's wearable electronics, researchers say.
What does WEEL stand for?
WEEL stands for Wearable Electronics (WEEL Technologies)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WEEL
- Workshop on Empirical Evaluation of Dependability and Security
- Waste Electrical and Electronics Equipment
- Waste from Electric and Electronic Equipment (directive)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (UK)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Partnership
- Waterloo Engineering Endowment Foundation (University of Waterloo, Canada)
- Westminster Ecclesiastical Education Fund (UK)
- Women's Empowerment Through Employment and Health (Bangladesh)
- Washington Educators in Early Learning (formerly CCWA of Washington/AFT)
- Water Environment European Laboratories
- WolfPack Energy Efficient Locomotion (North Carolina State University)
- Working for Equality and Economic Liberation (Helena, MT)
- Workplace Enviornment Exposure Level
- Workplace Environmental Exposure Limit (AIHA)
- Workstation Evaluation and Ergonomics Laboratory
- World Energy Efficiency Link
- Wind Erosion on European Light Soils
- Waterway Efficiency Evaluation Model
- Women Enlisted Expansion Model
- Web Enabled Execution Management Capability
Samples in periodicals archive:
Phillips Electronics has teamed with Levi-Strauss and created the ICD+ jackets which are equipped with a `Personal Area Network,' or PAN, which provides a backbone for wearable electronics.
Washington, Sept 27 (ANI): Integrating electronics into textiles will soon enable smart fabrics and wearable electronics, researchers say.
The designers will need this freedom to create the emerging multifunctional, super portable, radical new products typified by wearable electronics and e-fashion.