Byline: By MICHAEL TOOK Western Mail Formerly known as Weapons Of Mass Belief, the now refined hip-hop collective of Weapons have a lot to say for themselves.
What does WOMB stand for?
WOMB stands for Weapons of Mass Belief (band)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WOMB
- Western Ontario and McMaster Universities Osteoarthritis Index (est. 1982; Canada)
- Woman on the Move Against Cancer (UK)
- Women of Mathematics and Computing
- Women's Metropolitan Arts Council (Phoenix, Arizona)
- World of Mathematics and Computers (World Scientific and Engineering Academy and Society)
- Winfrith Operations, Maintenance and Decommissioning (nuclear industry; UK)
- World of Music Arts and Dance (founded by Peter Gabriel)
- Women Organized to Make Abuse Nonexistent, Inc. (San Francisco, CA)
- World Organization for Mutual Afghan Network (Afghanistan)
- World Organization of Mothers of All Nations
- Women of the Music Business (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Women on Mountain Bikes (instruction; Colorado)
- Word of Mouth, Brother (Janice Bryant Howroyd business expression)
- Works on My Box
- Woodstock Optimist Minor Basketball Association (Ingersoll, Ontario, Canada)
- Waste of Money, Bandwidth, and Time
- Waste Of Money, Brains And Time
- Wavelength-Oriented Microwave Background Analysis Team
- Way of Measuring Badly in America Today
- Weapon of Magnesium Battalion Anti-Tank (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her other sister Georgia and brother Justin are in their own band, Weapons of Mass Belief.
Joining them will be two of Wales' most talked about groups - Weapons Of Mass Belief, fronted by brother and sister JG and Georgia G from Penarth, and South Wales' original hip hop honchos The Headcase Ladz.