Instead, a string of successive titles, from the official Bard Boiled follow - up Stranglehold to the Wanted expansion title Weapons of Fate, continues to hammer the point home.
What does WOF stand for?
WOF stands for Weapons of Fate (gaming, Wanted)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WOF
We have 34 other meanings of WOF in our Acronym Attic
- Warrant Officer Education System
- West Orchard Elementary School
- White Oak Elementary School (various locations)
- Walk of Fame (various organizations)
- Wall of Flesh (gaming)
- Warrant of Fitness (New Zealand motor vehicle certificate)
- Warriors of Fun (TFC clan)
- Warriors of Fury (gaming clan)
- Waste of Flesh
- Weapons of Faith (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: GARY BECKWITH Wanted: Weapons of Fate Platform: Xbox 360.
Byline: KELVIN LYNCH WANTED: WEAPONS OF FATE Xbox 360, PC, PS3.