During a weapons working group meeting, AMMO personnel stated there were seven cracked roll pins on AIM-9X missile umbilicals with no known cause.
What does WWG stand for?
WWG stands for Weapons Working Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WWG
We have 80 other meanings of WWG in our Acronym Attic
- Worthless Word for the Day (website)
- White-Winged Fairy Wren (bird)
- Will Write for Wine (podcast)
- WoodWorking for Women (magazine)
- Western Washington Fish and Wildlife Office (Lacey, WA)
- World Wrestling Federation Xtreme
- What Would Frank Zappa Do?
- War Widows' Guild
- Warranty Working Group
- Washington Woodworkers Guild (Hendon, VA)
- Weather Wing
- Wide World of Golf (Duluth, GA)
- Windward Group
- World Wide Group (WWDB)
- World Winter Games (Special Olympics)
- Wrestling with God
- Walking With the Great Apes (Sy Montgomery book)
- World Wide Gnome Association
- Wyoming Wool Growers Association
- World Working Group on Birds of Prey and Owls (England, Germany, and France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Worried that incineration would put local citizens and their environment at risk, he joined forces with citizens living near the eight other proposed incineration sites and formed a grassroots coalition, the Chemical Weapons Working Group (CWWG), to demand safe disposal solutions and openness within the Pentagon's program.
By 1991, community-based groups located near these chemical weapons sites had formed the Chemical Weapons Working Group (CWWG).
Activist Craig Williams of the Chemical Weapons Working Group (CWWG) and the Kentucky Environmental Foundation (KEE) alleges, "There have been so many shutdowns.
based Chemical Weapons Working Group, a public interest group critical of the Army's incineration program.