The agreement on security cooperation seeks to strengthen and develop the existing bilateral framework or mechanism to enhance security cooperation in the areas such as combating terrorism in all forms, addressing activities of organized criminal groups, drug trafficking, illicit trafficking in weapons, ammunition, explosives and initiatives on training of personnel.
What does WAX stand for?
WAX stands for Weapons, Ammunition, Explosives
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WAX
We have 3 other meanings of WAX in our Acronym Attic
- Women's Association for World Peace
- Washington Area Wideband System
- Western Arkansas Wind Symphony
- Western Australia Working Sheep Dog Association
- Wind and Water Technical Assistance Program (US FEMA)
- World Association of Wildlife Veterinarians
- What A Wonderful World
- We Are What We Are (Wales musical theatre company)
- We Are Where We Are (musical theatre company)
- Weak Anion-Exchange (chemistry)
- West Asia Express (shipping service)
- Worldwide Asset Exchange (game trading platform)
- Writing API (Application Programming Interface) for XML (Extensible Markup Language; open-source library)
- Wide-Angle X-Ray Diffraction
- Wide Angle X-Ray Diffraction
- Wide-Angle X-Ray
- Wave Avoidance Yacht
- Weird Al Yankovic
- Western Area Youth
- What About You? (drug abuse needs assessment program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As of mid-2009, he supplied weapons, ammunition, explosives, and medical equipment to fighters from southern Afghanistan.
199 (theft of weapons, ammunition, explosives and explosive devices) and Part 2 Art.
He said it was "light, heavy and medium ordnance" including automatic weapons, ammunition, explosives and explosive materials that could cause death and destruction on a huge scale.
A number of weapons, ammunition, explosives and a white Toyota-modeled vehicles have been seized during the raids, the source pointed out.
It also help to coordinate the approach to combat international terrorism, organized crime and drug trafficking, illicit trafficking in weapons, ammunition, explosives, radioactive and nuclear material, human trafficking, counterfeiting of currency and official documents.