To call yourself the airman warfighter's weapon of choice is one thing, but it's quite another to go out and back it up.
What does WOC stand for?
WOC stands for Weapon of Choice (band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WOC
We have 107 other meanings of WOC in our Acronym Attic
- Wait on Chat
- Waiting On Customer
- WAN Optimization Controller
- War Operations Center
- Warrant Officer Candidate
- Warriors of Chaos (gaming)
- Water Oil Contact (petroleum engineering)
- Water Only Company (UK)
- Water-Oxidizing Center (chemistry/biochemistry)
- Wave of Compassion
Samples in periodicals archive:
From Jerusalem to Jakarta and from Bali to Baghdad, the suicide bomber is clearly the weapon of choice for international terrorists.
Actress Uma Thurman Weapon of choice Traditional samurai sword Style Seventies-style yellow and black tracksuit, with added blood stains Background Shady assassin for the Divas murder squad left for dead by comrades but on mission of revenge.