This month, Ted Kurlowicz, JD, LLM, CLU, ChFC, associate professor of taxation, The American College, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, and Barton Francis, CPA, CFP, a partner of Shellenhamer and Company, Palmyra, Pennsylvania, describe a technique - a charitable remainder trust (CTR) coupled with a wealth replacement trust - that enables clients to take maximum advantage of charitable contributionn's benefits while funding a trust to offset the donated asset's loss.
What does WRT stand for?
WRT stands for Wealth Replacement Trust
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WRT
We have 48 other meanings of WRT in our Acronym Attic
- Wipro Restricted Stock Unit Plan
- Wireline Retrievable Safety Valve
- Wallace Roberts & Todd
- Walter Reade Theater
- Warrior River Terminal Company
- Wastewater Retention Tank
- Water Remediation Technology (various locations)
- Water Restoration Technician (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification)
- Water Round Torpedo
- Waterfront Regeneration Trust (Canada)
- Web Reporting Tool (various organizations)
- Web Runtime (cell phone application)
- Welcome Real Time (Aix-en-Provence, France)
- Westchester Reform Temple
- Whitewater Rescue Technician
- Wilderness Rescue Team (Gray, ME)
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Today (magazine)
- Windowed Radon Transform
- Wireless Receiver/Transmitter
- With Reference To
Samples in periodicals archive:
Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts examines the use of Wealth Replacement Trusts to reduce estate taxes and provide for one's heirs.