WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT KEVIN (15, 112 mins) 9/10 WE Need To Talk About Kevin documents the aftermath of a senseless high school massacre from the perspective of the teenage perpetrator's guilt-stricken mother.
What does WNTT stand for?
WNTT stands for We Need To Talk
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Winter National Training Camp (Royal Rangers)
- World No Tobacco Day
- Wireless Network Topology Emulator
- Western Naval Task Force (US Navy)
- World Nuclear Transport Institute (UK)
- Wisconsin New Teacher Project
- Washington National Tax Service
- Wells-next-the-Sea, (port; Norfolk, UK)
- West Natuna Transportation System (gas pipeline; Asia)
- West National Technology Support Center (US Department of Agriculture Natural Resources Conservation Service; Portland, OR)
- What Not to Wear (UK TV show)
- Weekly News Update
- Women's Network for Unity (Cambodia)
- Works Number Update (UK)
- World Nuclear University (UK)
- Wydawnictwo Naukowe Uniwersytetu Szczecinskiego (Polish: Wydawnictwo Naukowe University of Szczecin; Szczecin, Poland)
- World Network of Users and Survivors of Psychiatry
- West Nile Virus
- Wineries of Napa Valley (California)
- World Net Visions
Samples in periodicals archive:
The woman says to the man, "I think we need to talk about our client-broker relationship.
We need to talk the talk before we can walk the walk.
Couples need to get over the idea that "if we need to talk about money, you don't trust me or you really don't love me," she says.