USING MEANINGFUL USE AS A TOOL FOR CHANGE Acknowledging the widespread anxiety felt by many healthcare and healthcare IT leaders in the rapidly changing operating environment, Mostashari told his audience, "Someone said to me recently that it feels like we're all going down the rapids now, and there are lots of rocks, and it's very scary.
What does WAGD stand for?
WAGD stands for We're All Going Down (band)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WAGD
We have 2 other meanings of WAGD in our Acronym Attic
- Women against Gun Control (South Jordan, UT)
- World Age Group Championships (sports)
- World Amateur Go Championship (est. 1979)
- World Amateur Golf Council
- War Game Comparison
- Washington Academy of General Dentistry
- Waste Anaesthetic Gas Disposal
- We All Gonna Die (gaming slang)
- We All Got Dates
- We Are Graphic Designer
- What a Great Dog! (Texas)
- Washington State Geospatial Data Archive
- We Advocate Gender Equity (Oakland, CA)
- Wide Area GPS Enhancement
- Women Are Getting Even Project
- Workforce Alliance for Growth in the Economy (Arkansas)
- Working Abilities in Glasgow Explored (UK)
- World Affairs and the Global Economy
- World Association of Genomic Medicine (EuroEspes Foundation; Spain)
- Weekly Addiction Gaming Education Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
After Friday then we're all going down to support our first team in their Irish Cup semifinal with Linfield.
Anthony has duties to perform when they first dock involving showing the various dignitaries around but we're all going down tomorrow - it's also my brother's 60th birthday so we're looking forward to a memorable family celebration.
We're all going down to the Caledonian Stadium tonight to see the Scotland Future game against Turkey.