He taught Anakin the ways of the Jedi and fights a climactic battle with him in Revenge of the Sith.
What does WoJ stand for?
WoJ stands for Ways of the Jedi (gaming clan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WoJ
We have 1 other meaning of WoJ in our Acronym Attic
- Working-level Overarching Integrated Process Team
- Washington Occupational Information Service
- Washington Occupational Information System (Olympia, WA)
- Western Operations Information Services
- Wiederspruchsorientierte Innovationsstrategie (Contradiction Oriented Innovation Strategy)
- Water Observation and Information System for Decision Support (Macedonia)
- Wydzial Organizacji I Zarzadzania (Polish: Faculty of Organization and Management)
- Walls of Jericho
- Want of Jurisdiction (legal)
- Warriors of Justice
- Wheels of Justice (various organizations)
- Word of Justice
- World Organization of Jews from Arab Countries (New York, NY)
- Wings Over Jordan Choir
- Words of Jesus Christ
- Western Ohio Junior Football Conference
- Warrant Officer, Junior Grade
- Western Ontario Junior Hockey League (Canada)
- World Orchestra of Jeunesses Musicales (also seen as JMWO)
- Warszawska Opera Kameralna (Polish: Warsaw Chamber Opera; Warsaw, Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In one such skit, Yoda quickly teaches Luke the ways of the Jedi, then Luke has his famous light saber fight with Darth Vader from "The Empire Strikes Back.
Convinced he's the chosen one (in one of the many mixed religious motifs, Anakin's revealed to be the result of a virgin birth, or maybe a Phantom pregnancy), who'll restore balance to the Force (though why it's out of synch is anyone's guess) Qui-Gon engineers his freedom so he can train him in the ways of the Jedi.