Respondents filled out a comprehensive questionnaire that included the Index of Sexual Satisfaction, the Kansas Marital Satisfaction Scale, portions of the Sexual Dysfunction Scale and Sexual Function Scale, and the Ways of Coping Scale.
What does WOCS stand for?
WOCS stands for Ways of Coping Scale (psychology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WOCS
We have 12 other meanings of WOCS in our Acronym Attic
- Worcester County Mathematics League
- Women’s Consortium of Nigeria (Nigeria)
- Web-Based Operator Control Panel
- Women of Child Bearing Potential
- World Organization of China Painters
- Worldwide Organization for Collaborations in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Women of Color Partnership Program (est. 1985)
- Ways of Coping Questionnaire
- Western Ottawa Community Resource Centre (Canada)
- Warrant Officer Candidate School
- WIYN (Wisconsin, Indiana, Yale, NOAO (National Optical Astronomy Observatory) Consortium) Open Cluster Study (astronomy)
- Work Order Control System
- Workshop on Optics and Computer Science
- World of Cross Stitching (magazine)
- Wheeler Orchid Collection and Species Bank (Ball State University; Muncie, IN)
- Workshop on Compound Semiconductor Devices and Integrated Circuits Europe
- Warrant Officer Communications Technician (Royal Navy)
- Waste Oil Collection Tank
- Willys Overland Club of Victoria (Australia)
- Wing Operation Center Wargame (Model)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lazarus and his colleagues (Coyne, Aldwin, & Lazarus, 1981; DeLongis, Folkman, & Lazarus, 1988; Folkman & Lazarus, 1980), developed the Ways of Coping scale (WOC), one of numerous published coping scales in the past several years (Aldwin & Revension, 1987).