The commitments that underlie one way of life undercut the other.
What does WOL stand for?
WOL stands for Way Of Life
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WOL
We have 36 other meanings of WOL in our Acronym Attic
- Wipe Out Kids' Cancer
- World of KJ (movie website)
- Workshop on Korean Linguistics
- Works Okay on My System
- Willys-Overland-Knight Registry (car club)
- Wistar Ottawa Karlsburg W
- Waiver of Liability (various organizations)
- Wake-On-LAN (Intel networked remote control)
- Warriors of the Land (game)
- Water of Life (Fontana, California church)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There may be no single way of life in the United States, or in any liberal society, but there is certainly a distinctive range of possibilities, limited by liberal values.