Kawasaki, Nov 10, 2010 - (JCN Newswire) - Fujitsu Laboratories Limited today announced that it has been able to halve the power consumption of an optical waveguide switch based on silicon photonics* through the world's first use of fine-patterned silicon germanium (SiGe) for this application, rather than conventional silicon (Si).
What does WG SW stand for?
WG SW stands for Waveguide Switch
This definition appears rarely
- Without Guarantee (shipping)
- Wohngemeinschaft (German)
- Wonder Girls (Korean girl band)
- Working Group
- Workshop on Graph-Theoretic Concepts in Computer Science
- World Geography
- World Geologist
- Worship Graphics (website)
- Wrong (logging abbreviation)
- Wing Commander
- Wargaming and Simulation System
- Waveguide Bandpass Filter
- Working Group on Calibrators in Clinical Enzymology
- Working Group on Ecosystem Monitoring and Management (CCAMLR)
- Working Group on Energy Planning and Policy (various organizations)
- Working Group on Fish Stock Assessment (CCAMLR)
- Working Group on Geodesy and Geographic Information
- Working Group on Numerical Modeling
- Working Group for Standardization of Thyroid Function Tests (International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine)
- Working Group for Post-Storm Data Acquisition (US NOAA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
You'll find the gasket between the HPA elbow waveguide and the waveguide that carries the RF to the waveguide switch, NSN 5985-01-056-2851.
The unique NOI waveguide switch technology combines the low loss advantages of single-mode silica waveguides with the high volume manufacturability and precision of Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) to enable the integration of complete ROADMs and cross-connects in a cost effective, compact package.