The topics include arterial blood pressure waveform analysis and its applications in assessing vasovagal syncope, heart rate variability analysis for monitoring fetal distress and neonatal critical care, bariatric surgery and its effects on heart rate variability, heart rate variability in congestive heart failure, and heart rate variability and depression.
What does WFA stand for?
WFA stands for Waveform Analysis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WFA
We have 74 other meanings of WFA in our Acronym Attic
- Worst-Case Fair Weighted Fair Queueing
- Weight Forward 8 Pound Test Floating (flyfishing terminology; flyline designation)
- Webmaster Forums 9
- Intelligence Warfighting Functional Area (US DoD)
- Wait for Answer
- Waiting For Approval
- War Food Administration (WW II)
- Warfighters Associate
- Waste, Fraud, and Abuse
- Water-Filling Algorithm
- Weapons Factory Arena (Quake3)
- Weighted Finite Automata (computer science)
- Wells Fargo Advisor (financial services)
- Wells Fargo Arena (various locations)
- Western Fairs Association
- Western Falconry Association
- Western Front Association
- Western Fuel Altereds (race car promotions)
- White Female Adult
Samples in periodicals archive:
Integration with the USBscope50, a thumb-drive-sized oscilloscope adapter, provides additional waveform analysis capabilities.
The new LMS-Q680i offers the established industry-leading echo digitization for in-depth full waveform analysis, now smoothly combined with multiple-time-around signal processing.
CT100 Series TDRs are bundled with CT Viewer(TM) host PC software, a full-featured TDR waveform analysis software package designed for Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP/Vista.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Other features include a complete test battery, flexible display options, waveform analysis, and comprehensive reporting and data sharing.
The Riegl V-Line range of laser scanners combines for the first time the highest accuracy and reliability of measurement with online full waveform analysis and complete digital processing.