The new range of cheaper titles will include Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Wave Race 64 and Star Wars: Shadows Of The Empire.
What does WR64 stand for?
WR64 stands for Wave Race 64 (video game)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Wrist Roll (US NASA)
- Warner-Robins Air Logistics Center
- Wavelength-Routed Optical Burst Switching
- Weather Radio Specific Area Message Encoding
- Waveform Relaxation with Transverse Partitioning (algorithm)
- When Ready, Ordnance
- Wedge Resection/Segmental Phenolization (ingrown toenail treatment)
- When Ready, Target
- World Racing 2 (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other Nintendo 64 titles due by Christmas are Wave Race 64 (available now); Wayne Gretzky's 3-D Hockey and Mortal Kombat Trilogy (due Nov.
MAKE WAVES Hot on the heels of last week's Cool Boarders and beating Nintendo's long-awaited Wave Race 64, Sony have managed to get out a jet ski racing game of their own.
WAVE RACE 64 Across between Wipeout and F-Zero,this game finds you controlling a morphing powerboat over a number of increasingly tough levels.